Cigars 101, Cigar Graduates, Reviews, Top Pick, Hot Finds

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

CigarTimes #1 cigar for 2013 - Padron 1964 Anniversary Exclusivo in Natural

 CigarTimes


    I've smoked a lot of cigars over the past year but there is one that I can honestly say is my all time 2013 favorite. The Padron 1964 Exclusivo in Natural. Not only did I enjoy the way it tasted, as I do with all Padron's, it was a star performer every time. In true Padron style it has the distinct well aged Nicaraguan flavors we've all come to love followed by flawless construction, burn, and consistency all the way to the nub. Where allot of cigars would get too hot or overpowering 2/3 or even 1/2 of the way down which meant I was throwing money away, the '64 Exclusivo stayed with me well past the band point. Thank you, Padron for making a fantastic cigar I can trust to be well worth both my time and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment